How to Root Android Using 360 Root App EasilyBefore rooting, of course you already know the positive and negative effects of rooting. And if you already understand the impact, let's execute it.
1. Download 360 Root app first, You can come to this site : Root Android Using 360 Root
2. Activate USB Debuging in Settings> About Phone> Press Build Number Repeatedly> Developer Options> Then Check the USB Debuging.
3. Open 360 Root / PermRoot app.
4. After that you just press ROOT button in the middle of screen, and wait for 360 Root to complete Rooting
5. If Exit Image As This Means Your Android Has Been Rooted Successfully.
I think this method is easier than rooting with the Kingroot app. But the problem and the disadvantages of this app that I don't like is the language that still uses chinese language, if you are of Chinese descent, you can understand. But here I only understand how to do root with this app, the rest I don't understand. And usually after I am successfully rooting with this app then I replace it with SuperSU.
Unlike the advantages of Kingroot app itself, which already uses many languages. But what I don't like this app is that there is an additional application, purify, which will be automatically installed after successfully rooting with Kingroot.